License Agreement for Kubek Server Manager
1.2. The User's use of this software is permissible only subject to the User's full and unconditional consent to the terms of this Agreement and automatically means that the User agrees with all clauses of this Agreement.
2.1. The copyright holder of the software grants the User the right to use the software in accordance with its functional purpose.
2.2. The User understands and agrees that the Software is an independent product of the copyright holder and is not associated in any way with Mojang AB.
3.1. If the User violates the terms of this Agreement, the copyright holder of the software reserves the right to take measures provided for by current legislation.
3.2. The user is solely responsible for the safety of his servers, files and confidential data and all actions performed using this software.
CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENT
5.1. The copyright holder of the software reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time, which will be promptly notified to Users.
5.2. Continued use of the Software after changes to this Agreement come into force means the User accepts and agrees to such changes.
6.1. Using this software, the User automatically confirms his consent to sending statistical data at any time during the program’s operation, as well as when it is launched, to a server controlled and managed by the copyright holder of the software, namely:
- Unique device number of the User
- Information about the central processor (name, frequency, number of cores)
- Information about the amount of RAM
- Information about installed Java products and their versions
- Information about the operating system (hereinafter referred to as OS) (name, version, build, architecture)
- Information about the number of servers used in the software
- Information about whether authorization is enabled in the software and how many users have been added
- Information about the last operating time (uptime) of the software
- Information about the language used in the software
- Information about whether certain functions are enabled (Telegram Bot, FTP server)
All sent data is current at the time of automatic sending of statistics. Statistics are sent automatically when the software starts
This data is required to optimize the program to the needs of users, to eliminate or optimize some features.
The copyright holder of the software reserves the right to store, process, study and destroy collected statistical data from servers under its control
Last updated: January 9, 2024.